8:00 am - 10:00 am (2 hours)
Today was a rather light day of work towards my book because I had to handle personal issues. I worked for two hours today on design layout and illustrations. I took more pictures and then sifted through to find the most fun, intense and well captured photos to make the cut into my book. Not only that but I researched publishing companies and how I could make this book as professional as possible. I realized that if I use iPhoto I can submit all my materials and the book will be professional and sophisticated but the actual publishing takes 1-2 weeks which doesn't give me enough time to add the content necessary to make the book complete. I looked in to more local companies with a lower volume of customers so that I could maintain sophistication but have it done in less time. I need to begin gathering questionnaire results and converting results into statistics and write-ups. The pictures are almost all complete and the publishing and final product is all coming together nicely. Stay tuned for further progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment