Friday, May 22, 2009

Week Three, Day 5!

10:00 am - 1:00 pm  (3 hours)

Today is the last day for my blog entries.  We have completed a full three weeks and as senior project comes to an end so does the school year.  Today was the day to go through everything one last time, print everything out and begin the assembly of the book.  I printed the information sections on a matte paper, which is very similar to card stock paper, and the photos and graphs went on glossy photo paper.  I am really trying for a clean, professional, sophisticated look.  I will bind the book tomorrow as well as finish up my self evaluation for my review meeting.  I need to gather my FINAL materials that are due 9:00 am Monday morning, these include my self-evaluation, sponsor evaluation, time sheets and any materials I used through out the entire three weeks.  I have had a lot of fun creating this book for the masses.  It is my sincere hope that it comes out as a high quality piece of work that I can be proud of.  This project has definitely been an experience and I am so glad that Proctor offers senior project so that I have the opportunity to partake in something so fun and interesting.  This is going to be my last daily blog, so come and see the final product at the senior project show on Wednesday.  Thanks so much for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment