As the days wind down it is necessary for the long hours to be put in so that I can ensure the type of high quality product that I am aiming for. I had a meeting with Sue today to discuss my progress and what else needed to be done in order to finish by Monday. We went through all of my statistical work, took a look at the write-ups, discussed the book layout and then we parted with some words of encouragement. So today was a house-keeping day, I took all the time I needed to finish up the loose ends. I have a final draft of all my write-ups, stats, graphs and pictures. Tomorrow will be spent creating things such as a table of contents or chapter dividers just to make the book a complete product and not something that is only half done. I will be printing out all aspects of the book tomorrow, and assembling it over the weekend. On top of bringing my book together, I will be writing my 3-5 page reflection that is due on Monday for our final review. It is a pretty important factor in deciding whether I graduate or not so it is necessary to take my time on it and create a well thought our and organized paper. The pressure is on, my review meeting is in 4 days and graduation is in 8, so it's time to put it in high gear! Thanks again for following!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment