Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week Three, Day 3!

9:00 am - 1:00 pm (4 hours)

Today was spent hitting the books, working on my statistics.  I worked on basic stats such as how many people answered each survey and then converting that in to an assumption to apply the survey results to the whole school.  On the whole I am not the strongest math student so deciding how to accurately represent each survey was nothing short of difficult.  But thank heavens for Microsoft Excel!  I am pretty computer savvy so having Excel as a tool was more than helpful.  You take the data received and through some maneuvering the program creates a clean and professional graph that clearly gets the point across.  That being said, today was a productive day and my list of tasks to be completed is shrinking by the hour!  Looking ahead I just have to proof read my write-ups, double check my stats, print everything out and assemble the book itself.  This project is almost done and as all the pieces come together I get more and more anxious to see how the end result will look.  I'm excited and I hope everyone reading this is too!  Come to the Senior Project show to see how it all comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment