Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week Three, Day 2!

8:00 am - 12:00 pm (4 hours)

Today I woke up early to get a jump on the write-ups I had to finish.  I have decided to write about a page per survey, including reasoning behind the winning results and some basic thoughts that the students had about all the other options.  An example of this would be, "Rulon-Miller was voted best boys dorm at Proctor Academy for its location while many other students wrote favorably about dorms such as Carr House for its room size."  At the end of the day I want each write-up to round out the results of the survey and to put a face and voice to the numbers and charts.  I believe that surveys and statistics are basically nothing with out the opinions and ideas to support the shortly answered question.  I also think that it is of even greater importance because we are all part of such a small community that every voice has the ability to be heard it just needs the correct outlet.  Not to mention that the information is meant to be helpful for both incoming and current students as well as giving families an insight in to their child's day to day life and perception of Proctor Academy.  I think that this book will be a great guide to a lot of different people and I'm excited for the final result.

No comments:

Post a Comment