Today proved to be an eventful day. In terms of survey revision and creation I got a lot accomplished. I started off yesterday with initial ideas and drafted a few of my very first questionnaires. This afternoon I met with my sponsor, Sue Rochon, and we discussed how to make each questionnaire specific to compile results that we would be able to graph later on. We decided that 10-15 questionnaires would be more than enough to fill the book, considering the survey aspect is only one part of the entire book. Also, we decided to use the "random number table" selection process to choose who would receive each questionnaire. Using this method ensures that the results are not biased and cover a wide range of student's perspectives. Sue then introduced me to a statistics book that we will be using later on in the project to turn our results in to easily read graphs and tables. Today's time was spent mostly on coming up with quality questionnaires that will interest and excite the students, while still maintaining a substantial level of relevance to campus life. After these questionnaires are completed I will start the random number selection process and get the surveys out as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment