Monday, May 4, 2009

Week One, Day 1!

9:00 am- 12:00 pm (3 hours) 

To begin work towards my ultimate goal of making a book that highlights the student's perspective of the best aspects of Proctor Academy, I created my first surveys today.  After gathering ideas from friends and faculty on the types of questionnaires that I should be creating I sat down and began constructing the first draft of surveys to be released.  Each survey will cover a different area of interest, everything from dorm life to academic interest, all results are based only off student opinions.  When survey research and construction is done I hope to have anywhere between 20 and 30 surveys.  Each survey will be given to 40 various students and the results will be calculated in to statistics.  That's about it for DAY ONE, don't forget to look for what tomorrow holds.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun project! I'll be excited to see what you put together!

    - Lindsey Allenby

    ReplyDelete